La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Stressed Out  

Friday, September 29, 2006

Don't laugh at me. I know I'm having the semestral break and should be feeling NON-STRESSED. Nevertheless, I had a mental breakdown yesterday and just started crying. I was like unable to do anything yesterday. I just wanted to lie on my bed and think quietly (speaking of which, I'd been talking to myself lately) but people around me just seemed to be demanding one thing or another! It sucks know... My motivation for ibadah also slowly vanishing. I was so impatient and angry and restless yesterday I couldn't pray properly. Oh God, forgive me. Hopefully, today would be better and tomorrow would be even better and by the last 10 days of Ramadhan, I hope I'd be at my best form.

Anyway, currently in a jumble on my mind right now:
Sirah
Tafsir (Sheesh, I came online for that! Forgot about it completely lol)
Jude Deveraux
Library Books
Help out at Ghufran
Iftar with Ghufran family
Iftar with Nur-Ikhwan (Dunno if I should go...)
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Terawih
Read Quran (I thought of finishing 1 juz per day, so I can finish 30 by the 30th of Ramadhan. Oh well, I'm still at Juz 1, like 5-6th page? Hahakz)

Hmm... Been online for quite some time already, think I should get started on the Sirah project. Haiz, I just wanna sleep!! Cya peeps... Talk to me, stop me from talking to myself!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster