La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Increase Knowledge, Strengthen Faith n Radiate Compassion  

Monday, September 18, 2006

The theme for this year's Ramadhan Youth Challenge (RYC)... RYC has more or less motivated me to become a better Muslim. With the help of KPR, religious class and one of my religious class books, I am trying. Insyallah, I'll grab the opportunities provided by the upcoming month of forgiveness, Ramadhan. I hope my family and friends will help motivate me further. And I hope Allah will guide me. And you.

Anyway, check out this blog. It's very informative on Islam. And this site. It contains a lot of information on Ramadhan.

We humans sin practically everyday, but Allah doesn't give up on us, yet provides us with a lot of opportunities to redeem ourselves. Our sins can actually be turned into good deeds. Believe: Allah is most forgiving, he forgives our sins even if our sins are as many as the bubbles at sea (heard that somewhere, forgive me for not stating hadiths) on condition that he ask forgiveness from Him in the state of true guilt. Ramadhan is just around the corner. Grab this chance to ask Allah for forgiveness and amplify the QUANTITY of your ibadah. Insyallah, Allah will forgive us.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster