La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

And I thought I did well...  

Friday, September 15, 2006

So envious of all those who did extremely well. I did well... well. But not well enough to be considered extremely well, cause I know I could have done better for MST sem paper. Like I kept telling myself, "I should have practiced more... I shouldn't have overlooked it..." bla bla bla. And OC, it's really good but I'm rather disappointed! I thought OC was my strongest subject, the results prove not. As for MST, I know I deserved it lar, should have practiced more!!!!

Oh well... Anyway, congratulations to those whom I considered had extremely well. Congratulations, but "you know you could have done better" to those who got results like me. Not bad, "work harder (and smarter) next semester and you'll reap what you sow" to those who didn't do so well. Last, but certainly not least, "don't despair, you still have time to get the results you want" to those who failed and need to sit for supp paper.

Haiz... Wish I'd gone over to Jamie's house for piano 'lessons'. Would have felt better I suppose.

(Oh God, cheer up Marliyana! Be satisfied with your results now while you can. Start despairing next sem, not now!! :()

PS. Sorry for being away for too long. Computer spoilt. During that time, I had some things happen to me that I could have blogged about then. But now... nevermind...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster