La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Day 4 Ramadhan  

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ok I'm procrastinating....

Today, I am in the worst state of health than I have been in many months. Woke up for sahur with a sore throat and soon after, runny nose start to develop. Not to mention chunks of phlegm stuck in my throat, plus a twisted thigh (how in the world did that happen???) and also pain in the knee and on the shoulder-arm when I woke up in the late afternoon. Yes, that's right, late afternoon... I was knocked out this morning after my routine. All the way till Asar. Whilst yesterday I was knocked out soon after zikir after Subuh... SO tired. I think I have yet to adjust my timing.... And I should really work something out soon to prepare myself for when school starts. Staying awake till 2am in the morning everyday is just not the way to go...

And I just seem to have so much air in my body.... As in, in Malay terms: banyak angin uhh... Scientifically I dunno what it is though hehe

I'm excited to start Year 2. I really really hope to be more disciplined. Hope is not enough though, need more than that definitely...

Anyway, how's Ramadhan over the past few days? Well, bad to worst. I lost that spirit of Ramadhan well after the first day, argh! Noooooooo....

It's true, if you're not used to doing something before Ramadhan, don't expect to do it easily when you enter Ramadhan just because it is Ramadhan. You need to train yourself, and it should start before Ramadhan...

Well, but better to start in Ramadhan than never at all! It's hard though. Cause I'm not used to certain things, I forget that I 'want' to do them in the first place. We all need friendly reminders...

Just like lighting a fire to light up the night. You want the fire to carry on burning throughout the night to give you light and to fend off unwanted animals. It may take a few tries to get the technique right. I want to make sure that the fire I'm lighting doesn't die off in the middle of the night, I want it to last even through the whole of the next day till the next night arrives.

The thing is, there's only ONE Ramadhan compared to 11 other months! It's like experiencing summer, a short night, but a very long day...

I would love to share what I brought back from the FMSA lecture just now, but I should get back to my work. It was due yesterday... I'm blogging just to get myself typing so I can type more freely for the report. Otherwise I can't seem to get started. Inertia... Haha, been a long time since I last heard that...

I plan to spend my fourth day of Ramadhan at home completing my unfinished tasks... We'll see how it goes ;)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster