La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Headache  

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm very very sleepy. I slept 1hr plus last night during faci training and I slept another hour at work (accidentally gilerh, lucky my supervisor came later!) and I'm still awake till now. Waiting for online meeting...

And my head hurts that I've reached the stage of I don't care what happens next!

I'm following the flow. Dang, I'm supposed to lead... Takpelah, at least I am following if I'm not leading... daripada kena get out of the way kan!

During nak zohor at work tadi, got this makcik pissed me off, not the first time, but I'm feeling sleepy and mellow and so I was like dengarkan jelaaaah. But time tengah solat, my mind wandered to Melbourne & Mekah. Two places I really really wanna go at this point of time. And if I wanna go, I have 41 days as of today.

I wanna write somemore, to let out all the negative energy and worriedness and headache, but I'm really too tired, and I should be studying... Reading the notes interesting pula haha.

Sometimes I do feel alone/lonely, but it's not totally a bad thing. Sometimes I appreciate the ME time... I'd love the solitary walk through Ubin... I'd love the solitary visit to somewhere...

Waah can't take it oredi, bye!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster