La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Crossroad  

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I have yet to come to the ultimate decision that will determine the course of my life...

I'm still w.a.i.t.i.n.g. for answers.

Each time I step into the house my dad would say, "Remember, you've got to think through this thoroughly every single detail..."

Haiya...

The heart is not yet 100% and the mind is waiting for the heart, cos the mind is toooooo tired (I'm seriously very very shagged till I feel like crying know... but I gotta keep going, cos leaders never quit, and I'm afraid a break would lead to it) to think.

Times like this is when you get creative..

Mind: It does sound like a good plan y'know... just that the risk is super duper big... so yeah I can't decide, let's tolak balak to the heart la kay

Heart: WOI! Senang2 tolak balak pat orang. Orang pon stress tau.

Mind: :P

Heart: Pe, kau ingat kau sorang je pe penat, stress sume hah? Aku lagi every few second kena gerak tau.

Mind: Yelahh yelahh, tengok camne eh. Kita takmu gaduh kay, kita friend friend. Kena come to a consensus.

Heart: Sape gaduh! Aku tak gaduh ngan kau, cuma kau je taknak tolong aku make decision... Pikir nak tido je!

Itulah dia kawan2...

THIS is the peak of my crossroad, and while 5 of my friends literally 'get onto the road', I'm here trying to cross this tiny road of mine.

Courage is something I think I have, but is too shy to come out.

Courage: Dowan... I very shy larh... I'm waiting for Confidence to come out first...

Confidence: EH! What wait for me??

I had these before I told my parents about the MOE offer.

YES, I got offered... And only a few people know. Part of the reason is because I don't want my supervisor to find out, until the time is ripe and I shall tell her. And secondly because I've seen some people's reaction to my talking about MOE. I dunno if it's jealousy, but whatever it is, I don't want any negative energy reach me la... Especially in a time when I need as much positive energy as possible...

I have a briefing for this tmr, and I should really make a decision like NOW. But I shall sleep over it, and I hope He will show me what is best for me.

Oh I told Mdm Irma & Mr Mubarak... Just to get some inputs...

Mdm Irma said:

Good for you! Allhamdulillah! Let me tell you that teaching and the kids are the best part of the job. Yes you yell a lot but really it is fun and rewarding.
However, you have to be prepared for the OTHER aspects of the job, like dealing with parents! And then there are programmes to run for reasons not related to teaching ( you have got to swallow it).
A piece of advice, whatever you do no matter how difficult it is, always tell yourself its for the kids and it won't be so bad. The kids are actually the BEST part of the job. They can frustrate you but they can also make your day!
Good luck and all the best!

You know why I asked Mdm Irma & Mr Mubarak? Cos these two teachers have facebook, haha, and because they had impacted my life as my teachers, and I would like to hear what they say uh...

Yeah, that's it then. I don't wanna be late tmr...

Wish me for the best!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster