La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Spring cleaning  

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I keep hearing frogs croaking. Nasib tinggal tingkat 4 sehh.

And I can hardly stop sneezing. Punyerlah sakit hidungku...

Not that there's a link between the frogs and me sneezing lah. I'm sneezing due to all the dust in my room. Had it cleaned today for the new furniture to come in on Thursday, so now I'm sleeping on a mattress without a bedframe and there's dust flying around though I suppose they're too small to be seen.

Banyak sehh barang aku buang.

Tapi LEBIH banyak lagi barang yang kena 'salvage' haha.

If I have the chance I'll take a pic to show. Macam nak pindah!

Oh, and I've got loadssssss of soft toys. If I sell one for $1, boleh sampai $20 rasanya. Hehe.

Speaking of money, I found $14 in my old wallet plus $6.75 worth of coins. Cool or what? Then I change the coins to notes with my mum (and later she'll change with some uncle at the pasar who wants coins), and she gave me $6 then say, "Yang belen 75c kasi mama sudahlah, upah kemas habuk2 kat bilik kau." Haha, ape2 la ma.. Hey, i bought her her fav chocs as reward haha. Then I have this magnetic bracelet which got lost about a year ago and was found today amongst all other treasures, I let her wear it to ease any wrist pain. That bracelet is out of my own pocket money okehs. Not the $10-$20 one mind you.

Oh, and I found a lot of memorable stuffs. Show me an empty box or a simple cap and I can tell you the reason why I keep something so useless up till today. TILL TODAY means most of them got chucked in the rubbish bag. Lucky i'm not in the "Eh, satangnyerrrrr" mood haha.

So, lelong2, sape nak beli my soft toys! Baju pon ade kott. And children books. And schoolbooks dating all the way back to pri sch. And toys. And spoilt clocks. I really should have a jumble sale. Boleh kaya haha. Unfortunately my mum is in the "Eh sayangnyerrrr' mood so ya most of them are in one of the many boxes that we'll go through after the new furniture arrives.

Gosh.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster