La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Bad Day Bad Day  

Wednesday, September 10, 2008



Diselubungi kesedihan...

Received my results for Sem 3.1. THE WORST I tell you... The first D+ I ever get. And my GPA dropped quite a lot. I know some of you are probably saying, "Come on ah Marl, how bad can it get?? Your grades are ok lah k."

Noooo... It sucks it sucks. It dropped!! All the way from Sem 1.1, it's been dropping dropping dropping. Grr...

I scored best for RTecB and CSAS4. Best best pon it's not A, what more a Z. Sedihx. I did my best for these two and I thought ada chance seh dapat A...

Now after I see how research is like and with my grades like this, I wonder, WHERE DO I GO NEXT? Is this really what I want to do??

I only left TLL at 7.45pm seh just now. I had to do ALL that I'd learnt from Monday plus two more techniques: Gel Casting, PCR, Gel Electrophoresis, Gel Extraction, Gel Excision, Gel Dissolve, DNA binding, DNA elution, Restriction Digestion and Cloning and not to mention the usual reading I have to do in between waiting time. GAH!!

Cabaran benar niari. Missed NUS bus A2, so had to WALK from TLL to Central Library to meet Liyana.

The only good thing today I guess was to get to see Masjid Tentera and to have dinner with Liyana.

After dinner, reached home nearly 11pm seh. Tired!!! And the ride back home was so uncomfortable, as I had so many things with me.

Nak nangis gitu.. But terlalu penattttt sangat. Now my back and legs are aching...

Do pray for me...

After reading Raudah's blog, cam.... Tak tau ape nak cakap. Really touched me.

Here I am thinking about results and all these, when there are more important things to think about.

And to think I'm having a bad day, someone else probably had a worst day than me. Probably not having enough to buka puasa...

How selfish can I get...

Let's pray for each other and for Syiqin...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster