La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

La la la la la  

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Aku dah excited excited seh nak blog, abe my mum membebel kat blakang dah spoil mood aku, blergh! Ad, u're lucky seh...

Anyway, been slacking at home, sorta. Not really by choice. Achilles Tendonitis acted up again. Almost a week oredi. Tiring ok. Tried to go out yesterday, went to Isetan sale and then passed Farhana HP7 book. When I get home, ouch, feels like I'd been on a treadmill the whole day dok!

Gotta go out again today to attend SmartStudent at Ghufran. That was the main reason of my excitement, but yaw... Macam mendak gitu sekarang. Entah la, my mum ni, dah membebel satu bab tak stop situ tau, masuk pulak bab lain. Gah!

Oh yes, finally I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! Coolioz seh! Though, it felt weird initially, dunno why haha. Thankiew Kak Maryam AR for the book!! Sarted reading on Monday evening, finished on Wednesday evening hehe. Can't stop reading on the first night, tak sabar nak tau ending kan and I'm not the kind to, "Eh, let's just take one small peep at the last chapter!" Nonono... I read all the way, unless the book is super boring, which HP7 is definitely NOT on that list!!! There are a few things aku tak faham, shall discuss it with HP fans, when I find one soon! I must buy the book when the prize drops, nak baca lagi!!

Aku kalau baca buku memang cam gitu. Satu, dua, tiga malam tak tido pon orite! Haha, that's why, keep me away from books during semester!!!

I've yet to blog about the cycling trip I had with Ad and co last Friday to Changi Beach anyway. It was great, superb indeed! Had fun, thanks Ad and all! I want it again, again, again!!! The journey was tough, especially on the way there since the bike Ad lent me was very uncomfortable. But we took turns with the bike, thankiew Ad, thankiew Shai! Once there, we had a very short picnic, eating up our super late breakfast. And we took pics too! Hehe. Oh oh, and I got to play swing as well!! Shai and me went to play at the swing while Ad and Jaja bentang plastic, keluarkan makanan and all. So... Jaja is daddy! Ad is mummy! And Shai and I are their kids lolz! Noighty!

The reason why I was reluctant to blog about the cycling trip was.. well I was feeling kinda guilty about it. I had sorta promised to return to Temasek with Siti. I also pushed Alia and Kenneth a lil to return, then in the end I didn't even go. I wanted to go! Really, trust me, I brought clothes for change and it was part of my plan to go to Temasek right after the cycling trip. But, well, the cycling trip took longer than I thought. Eventhough I met Ad at her house early and we set off early, nevertheless there were setbacks along the way and all lar. Kita merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan ape.. So, at around noon, Siti called me saying she ended oredi and Alia is reaching Temasek oredi. And where was I? At Changi! And I think Siti got mad at me. She said bye very abruptly and disconnected our line. And when I smsed her my apologies, she didn't reply. :'( I wouldn't regret the cycling trip, but I just can't put aside this guilt-feeling in my heart. Not even till today. And Siti doesn't even read my blog, I think, so I doubt she'd really find out how guilty I was/am.

Erm... I just dunno what can I do.

Anyway, on Wednesday was Musollah Day by NI. It went rather smoothly, but I gotta apologise for not doing my job well, or not up to expectations. Kak Maryam did most of my job in the end..

Ish, this entry is like getting gloomier with every word. Dah la, penat la!

I wanna make amends but I dunno how!! Especially to Siti...

Looking forward to the future. O Allah, give me strength and give me courage to brave any storms you send towards my way. At the same time, guide me through your true path, light it with nurul iman till I reach your paradise O Allah!

Today: SmartStudents at Ghufran-10am, Solat Hajat at Ghufran-aft Maghrib
Tomorrow: Madrasah-morn, NI meeting at Northpoint Yishun-2pm, Jun's performance-6pm
Wednesday: FTT-2.15pm, start of Terawih-aft Isyak
Thursday: Yr 2 Sem 2 exam results via sms, start of Ramadhan!
Friday: Yr 2 Sem 2 exam results with GPA
Sunday: Madrasah Oral Exams

I'm really hoping for good results, but truthfully, this sem was a struggle for me.

So many things to celebrate yet so many things to regret...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster