La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Dugaan...  

Thursday, September 20, 2007

You'll always get smiles and laughter when you're with Titisan peeps. Ade2 je budak2 ni tau haha.

Anyway, I think today is the most mencabar day of Ramadhan 1428H so far. Seriously. This afternoon, I was still napping (ala kasi chance ar...) when I was suddenly awaken by a phone call, which led to having to drag myself out of bed and make my way all the way to Eunos to settle some stuff. Ade la jumpa satu orang ni. Actually, kawan aku. But, ish dia punye perangai betol2 boleh buat aku pekik kat dia tau! I had to keep telling myself, "Sabar Marl... Sabar... Ni bulan puasa..." But seriously seh, yang salah tu dia, siang2 taknak bilang so I can prepare all that is necessary, abistu nak sumpah-menyumpah pulak when things don't go as he wants it to be. Betol seh... Dah la gitu, ni orang eh betol punya ego tau. Aku nak tolong taknak langsung. Please la, ingat dia dah lama sangat buat keje cam gini... I'm not saying aku dah lama but at least aku LEBIH lama seh.. File aku sampai dah nak meletup tau dengan notes and hasilnya walaupun sikit, it's double x triple x quadriple of hasil dia. I almost missed my Zohor tau layan kerenah dia. If only I'm not responsible over him, siang2 aku dah angkat kaki jalan. Darah aku up 100,000 miles seh. Tinggi tuu.. At long last, lepas kitorang tak berhasil, dia give-up, still sumpah-menyumpah. Normally I would strongly discourage people from giving up, tapi niari I feel like ALHAMDULILLAH! Really seh, aku dah penat sesangat ngan dia. I can't wait for this responsibillity to be over, which I seriously don't know if it ever will but yar.. Kenape lah ade org cam gini ye... Dia buat ikut suka hati dia je okayz.. Wallahu'alam, dugaan untuk org2 cam aku ni agaknya...

Pasal aku frustrated, like practically the whole day went wrong. I know, why should it affect me, but it did... And I dunno how to react to it. Lepas kat Eunos tu, I went to Ghufran untuk tolong bubur distribution as usual. Abistu around 6.20pm I left pasal nak gi deposit duit, nak gi top-up ez-link, nak gi photocopy benda and nak beli air untuk buka. Ish, nak photocopy takde photocopier, satu kedai dah takde photocopy service, satu lagi org takde abe kat library asyik jam je sampai dekat 6.50pm gitu aku photocopy. Abe masa beli air, vendor tu ngah bebual2 ngan satu org ni, and I pretty-much positive I received the wrong change. Supposed to be $1.10 tapi dia cuma bagi $0.70. But in my rush aku pegi letak the coins in my coin-bag before I showed here. Jadi masa nak keluarkan balik coins tu, my air terjatuh bocor! Maklumlah I was balancing my file yang macam nak meletup tu ngan paper yang nak di-photocopy ngan bubur ngan coin-bag skali... Terpaksa lah beli lagi satu air... Dari petang dah haus tau, I dunno why haus dia macam betol2 menduga. And I really badly wanted that blueberry drink (actually nak raspberry tapi takde! kempunan nii...) when I saw it. Macam nak nangis tau when I walked away from that shop. If it was true that the vendor returned me only $0.70 change instead of $1.10, it seems that my drink costs $2.20! $1.30 more than it should. Betol2 cabaran... On the way home, ngah rush2 lah since lagi 5-10mins dah nak azan, bubur pulak terjatuh! Nasib alhamdulillah tak bocor tau... Ya Allah...

Panjang eh cerita aku. But I really need to voice out uh.

Malam tadi miss terawih again, pasal ade compulsory MAG meeting. Really felt reluctant to go... I mean, it's Ramadhan! I really really wanna get the most out of it.. And we have meeting at 8pm... Ishk. And there's gonna be auditions next Wed at 8pm AGAIN!! Abe compulsory... Seriously I wanted to try out this time and wanna do it well as I really screwed up all the past auditions I'd gone for. But if like this, I don't think I'm going. Compulsory tak compulsory, I don't think I can do well anyway. My acting has never really been impressive. Entah lah eh... I guess I'd better stick to my 'beloved' props haha. Itupun I dunno if I can carry out the job well. PPP Naza did a lot of my job and I felt bad about it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna scream seh!!!!!! Macam tak tau ar! Fed-up gitu seh... I need a hug and a shoulder.... Waah, tears are welling up in my eyes... Why this weakness??!!!??!! Grrr!

*deep breath*

Ok, on a brighter note... RamadhanRocks2007 Day '0' starts tmr! I've got archery session

Ok the doorbell just rang.... It's err 12.45am... And... K takperr... Isk.

Thx Fathi temankan bebual... Feel better sikit. But I'd better go sleep soon. Afterall, besok nak kena prepare untuk RamadhanRocks2007... Oh yes, where was I..

I've got archery session at Madrasah Aljunied at 3pm with my RR prog-archery team then gonna make our way together to Saff centre to iftar and solat together before day '0' starts officially! Excited seh!

But gonna miss NI Iftar meeting and bubur distribution at Ghufran ya... And youth-connected!!! Oh! Btw I did a small teeny weeny part in Youth connected! Hehe, setakat call 4 orang from springfield sec mintak tolong this sat. Ala ok jugak aperr..

Ok, dah aku betol2 nak gi tido ni. But before that, lemme share something:

1. Seeking Forgiveness. Hazrat Aa'ishah radhiyallahu anhaa asked the Prophet sallalahu alayhi wasallam that if she happened to get the night sublime what prayer should she say. The Prophet sallalahu alayhi wasallam replied that she should say the following prayer :

"Allahumma innaka afuwwun kareemun tuhib-bul af-wa fa-afo anni"
(O Allah, You are the One who grants pardon for sins, loves forgiving, so forgive me.)
2. Reciting Astaghfar. The following should be recited as much as possible:
"Astaghfirullah hallazi la-ila-ha illa huwal Hayyul Qayyumo wa atu-bu ilaihe"
(I seek forgiveness from Allah, the Almighty, there is no God but He. He is self-Existent, the Eternal and I return to Him)
3. Reciting Surah `Inna anzalnahu...'
"Inna anzalnahu fee lailatul Qadr, Wa maa adraka maa lailatul Qadr.
Lailatul Qadri khairum min alfi shahr. Tanazzalul malai-katu var-roohu
fee ha bi izni Rabbihim min kulle amr. Salaamun heya hatta matla-il fajr."
4. Do Salatul Tasbih.
5. Do Afzul Zikr i.e. La ilaha illallah

A reminder to both you and me! May we get the best out of this Ramadhan 1428H. One last word, Ramadhan is a month of strength!!

Oh, remind me to share about this one book titled 'Akhirat'...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster