La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Finally finally finally!  

Sunday, November 26, 2006

First and foremost, FINALLY I get to blog! Lol. =D
I'd been wanting to blog for the past few days but there's always something which hindered me. Oh well. Now that I'm here, let me get down to all the 'finallys'.

Finally, I went for the GL interview. It was more enjoyable than scary, as I thought it'd be hehe. Went for it on Friday after HPI lecture with Ad, Anil and Heider. A really funny combination. Even Terence, our interviewer thinks so haha. What not? I'm from Beenox, Ad's from Spydra, Anil's from Antor and Heider's from Mantiz and we're all from the same class! And when you put the four of us together... (Wiil be continued another time)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster