La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

School Computer *squels*  

Thursday, May 04, 2006

My first time using school computer (okay lar, third if you count the two times I use for like <10 minutes...) and by hook or by crook I must leave a footprint lol. Actually I'm supposed to be in OC tutorial now, BUT, no no don't worry I didn't skip class or anything of that sort, it's just that class is postponed to God knows when.

Hmm... I should really be heading home to revise or do something more worth while instead of trying to leave a footprint on my blog while using the school computer. Haha I know this is extremely pathetic but who cares?! Not me! :P

Anyway, finally bought the HAP and Biochem textbook. Shared with Ad to buy a new copy instead of buying second hand ones. The reason we did this is because firstly, the books if not shared cost a bomb and secondly, we gotta motivate ourselves to study CONSISTENTLY and not procrastinate to the last minute. I still remember a senior's 'words of wisdom' on Speech Day last year. It's CPF which stands for Consistency, Perseverance (I think) and Focus. These three helped him to be the top student for the batch before mine in TMS. Sounds like good advice. I'm gonna try using this CPF and see how it works out for me. I think my perseverance and focus is ok, about average, there's still room for improvement of course, but I really need to be consistent in my work. I loveD to procrastinate. I don't intend to do so in poly. I'm on the first topic for most of my subjects and I'm already going bonkers. To prove this, yesterday I just freaked out when I got to know there's homework. But on second thought, who wouldn't?? I was already about to go to sleep happily when Ad asked me about the homework lor...

Hmm... I need to print out Biochem lecture notes. How to print???

Aiyar I think I go home already lar. Wanna go nap... Tired y'know... Haha, tired of crapping all day long. Tataz! ( Still in a dilemma on what CCA to join... Any suggestions?)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster