La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Interesting Week  

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Very interesting indeed. Unfortunately, I can only tell those of utmost importance. I really have a lot of thngs to do before I go to bed...

On Tuesday, I quit Samba. I told them that Samba is not my kin of thing and they accepted it. On Wednesday, I joined MAG Titisan and I seriously think that's where I belong, though my parents are worried drama might affect my studies again.

On Friday, we had CCN Day. AF14 sold ice-cream floats. My job was just to advertise, but I didn't think I did a good job. I was better at taking candid photos of my classmates and some are really hilarious heheh.

After CCN Day, I went to Tampines Mall with my mum to buy a new phone, whee!!! It's a Nokia 7360. I took the student plan. Have 1000 free sms, ALL DAY free incoming call and 150min free outgoing call. First 3 months $13, subsequent 7 months $18 and the following year $30.20. I didn't want to take this plan but my dad calculated and said it's cheaper thsn my current plan, so ok lor! He's the one paying afterall...

On Saturday, I had MAG Titisan audition. I don't know how I did, though I know my audition is really short compared to others. I won't go into details, I gotta go now!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster