La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Typicality in question  

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I just did something un-typical of me today. I'm so relieved I survived (seems the right word now)lol. Guess what? I crashed TPJC today! I'd never dreamed of doing it if there wasn't any fellow crasher, haha. You know me and my questions, "Are you about this? Won't we get caught? Isn't this crazy?" Now THAT'S the typical me. I did ask those questions, to myself and to those around me, but I still crashed TPJC.

Let's see... It was a pretty boring day since the sunjects were Arts and P.E. only. Val, Marcus and I went to the library, later joined by Emily and Meiling who had History lecture. I was still very scared then. I mean, I don't have the TPJC badge and if I'm caught by the DM, whom according to Marcus's brother is really not hard to notice, too many questions will be asked that I can't answer. Marcus was telling jokes (sorta) and telling us of his brother's description of the DM which was so funny. At the same time, I had a terrible stomachache. You can barely imagine how I felt!

Anyway, the day went by and I attended the Econs lecture. It was erm... how should I put it? Bland? It's the subject. Ok, I admit that maybe I see it from the point of view of someone who'd heard many seniors say it is a boring subject instead of from the point of view of someone new to the subject and curious to hear what it's about. The teacher was ok. He tried to make us more enthusiastic over the subject. He was cheerful and made us laugh at times. He tried to make us be interested in the subject too, by giving us short and easy quizzes to make us feel, "Oh, we can do this. It's not so bad afterall. I wonder what he'd teach us next..." I learned something in the lecture theatre at least. Now I know what the terms microeconomics vs macroeconomics and positive vs normative statements are as well as how to use these terms. Not bad eh?

Well, the end of the lecture means the end of the day at TPJC for the day (other than having to wait till it's EXACTLY 12.50 before the err... holder of the keys, lol, unlocked the gates.

After school, Val, Marcus and I met Chuan Li at TMS to visit the teachers. It was a bit awkward talking to them at first but after some time, we loosened up. Hmm... I didn't expect the teachers to accept crashing into a JC! All 4 teachers I met thought it's a good idea. When Val told the teachers of the crashing, I was stoned for awhile, especially when we were with KC Tan. I thought the teachers wouldn't approve! Haha, they've proven me wrong. After listening to their encouragement, I think I'm gonna crash TPJC again this Wednesday! But only one more time 'cos 1) Val would be getting her civics group soon and I can't possibly join them and 2) I think my wits can't take it lol.

Well, till more news then! For now, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster