La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Still Dreaming...  

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I miss 4R so much!!! There's so many wonderful memories spent with my lovely classmates... I can't wait for the next gathering. I hope someone plans it soon! I'm not good at organising one. If I did, it'll most probably turn out bad. I was just wondering if I should ask my mum to let me throw a birthdy party cum class gathering in February. But then... I'm really bad hostess. But, IF I do get my wish, I wanna make it at the barbeque pit beside my house. It'll be lovely... (day dreaming lolz...)

Anyway, I miss 4R to the extent that I dreamt of the class! I think it's cos I keep looking at my class pictures before I sleep (I have the school class photos pasted on my wardrobe and I put a class picture taken on Teachers' Day in a frame beside my bed) that the images came up in my dream.

Dream 1
It started with my grandma asking me if I wanted to go to London with her (in real life, that would never happen). Then, somehow, I got hold of news that my class was going to London a day after my grandma was. I didn't know who to go with. Should I be filial to my grandma or should I be loyal to my class instead? So well, anyway, suddenly the day my grandma is taking the flight arrived and I was asked if I wanted to go or not. My answer was: NO. Then, can't remember how, but well maybe there wasn't really a how (you know how dreams are), I ended up in a dormitory (not a hotel) with some of the girls from my class. I took the left corner bed beside the window. Valerie took the king-sized bed on my right nearer to the door. Opposite us, Si Hui, Shi Yun and Karen (I think) pushed three single beds to form one large bed. Anyway, when I looked out of the doorway, I just get the feeling like I'm an exclusive camp or something. On my left, there's a grand staircase leading down and on my right as well as in front of me, there're doors leading to other rooms for other 'students'. Walking around were girls my age, but didn't take a closer look at their faces.

Random: My mum is making me feel so bad for not getting any school! You think I like staying at home, not knowing what to do do, so much eh? Puh-lease. How I wish I could go to school to meet some of my old friends and new ones?! But now that I'm stuck at home, I'm stuck ok?! Grr... I feel like crying. I think all my friends are in their new JCs now, except those who are very sure they wanna go to Poly and they're working. Me? I am hoping with all my heart that I will go MJ if not TJ, which had been my lifelong dream. Every time after prayer, I would ask Allah to let me go TJ, and if not, MJ. Sometimes I cry, because my mum wants me to go to JC so much and I feel so pressurized. I know, if what's meant to be mine will be mine and what's not, will never be mine. But it doesn't hurt to keep asking. It keeps me constantly hopeful, eventhough sometimes I feel that JC is so far from me based on my PRELIM results. How much better can my O level results be? I believe in miracles, though I believe strongly with fate too, and I hope a major miracle would happen if my fate says that I'm not to go to JC. Please Allah, grant me my wish...

Dream 2
Will continue some other day. I'm depressed as it is. I wanna go library to return some books and borrow new books. I hope there's a lot of Tamora Pierce and Danielle Steel's books... Their books take me away from the real world, and that's what I need now, badly...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster