La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Wassup Wimme??  

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I have no idea what got over me at 1 a.m. in the morning! I closed my eyes to sleep, then suddenly I remembered Faizal's post on his classmates on his blog and I just got this crazy idea to do a website for the class. Ermz, yeah... And I can't wait till tomorrow to start. The problem now is, what's the password of sec4r yahoo account?? I can't ask anyone else 'cos I'm the only one who knows it! Stupid thing to do, but it's no use crying over spilt milk.

Anyway, when I couldn't get the right password to sign in, I decided to visit my previous webpages for ideas so I can create the class webpage as soon as I remember the password. On second thought, as soon as I create a new account. I mean, even after 100 years pass I wouldn't be able to remember!

Haiz, nearly 2 a.m. now, gotta get down to work then!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster