La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I'm back!  

Monday, December 26, 2005

It's a loooong time since I last posted. A looong time since I thought I needed a change. A looong time since I last rushed to get assignments done by the next morning. But it won't be long before I have to do both of the above again. Afterall I'm just 16 going on 17, right? I've got a whole life to live till it's time I return to what I was made of.

Yesterday's the 25th... A happy birthday to my brother and a merry Christmas to all Christians! Today's the 26th, exactly a year since the tsunami struck many Asian countries. Many lives were taken there and then. To them, may they rest in peace and find their way to heaven. I hope this awful history won't happen again, but I know that's just wishful thinking on my part. The earth is really old...

By the way, I've just added a midi to this blog. It's "Melody of Life" from Final Fantasy 9.

Grr... My bro has just bought SCV and my dad is bugging me cos he dunno what to press and everything. Aiyo, just press something! He keeps asking, "Na, then what? Alamak! Press what? How to get this? How to get that? Aiyar, so few channels arr? Eh, why go black?" *G* Always like this, in the case of hp too.

Haiz, I'm so easily distracted. I'm supposed to write the joined "Secrets Revealed" fanfic by I played games on Neopets instead, aiyo. Must learn how to concentrate if I wanna be successful.

One more week before school starts for most. Me? I'll be at home. My prelim results were thrice more hirrible than I thought it'd be. Expected better, much better... Even after O's, I am not sure what went wrong?! Maybe I didn't revise enough. But is that really it? I just hope I do really well for my O's. My relatives, my mum and my bro put so much high hopes on me. They really want me to go TJC and if not, MJC. Can I do it? I don't feel confident of getting an A1 for any sunjects at all! A2 maybe, but then again, maybe not.

Since the holidays started, I've been finding things to occupy my time. I guess I found too many. I don't even know which to do now! I've been doing some reading, writing, typing, surfing the net, watching tv, cross-stitching, playing netball, shopping and worse, eating too much. Luckily, when I last checked, my weight remained the same. Hmm... Of course I'd love to lose some weight. That would be wonderful! But it seems that the only time when I can really lose weight is when I'm sick 'cos I don't have a great appetite then!

Urgh! There's this stillness in the air that keeps me suffocated, not to mention sweaty. I can smell the smoke of a cigarette and it's so frustrating! I feel like someone is smoking right in front of me! But the point is, no one is smoking right now. Everyone is asleep, I think. Well, I'm the only one in the living room now.

It's 11 pm now. I'm wondering if I should continue with "Secrets Revealed", write a letter, read a book or go to sleep. Haiz, will figure that out. For now, tataz! Lolz.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster