La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The Oddities of Life  

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I feel so out... I mean, most of my friends are going on to JC for the 3 mths course and those that are planning to go to Poly are working and earning big bucks! What am I doing? Rotting at home, literally... Part of me tells me that I made a mistake for not going to MI for the 3 mths course but I know, it isn't. I'd be needing the time I spend there to self-study. Val, CL and Hengky, thanks a bunch for offering to lend me your notes. I mean it, I'm really grateful to you three... Especially to Val who came up with the idea first. It's really thoughtful of you. I just hope I have the discipline to study and that I'll join you guys in JC after we get our results!

Anyway, went to the polyclinic this morning to get my stiffening leg checked. It's the 4th or 5th time this occurs! I agreed with the doctor that my leg needs to be examined. For all I know, I might have Achilles Tendonitis, whatever it's called... *shivers* That's gonna be crazy. The appointment's in March at CGH... Hope it's nothing err... threatening...

Dunno what to say for now, maybe will do later...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster