La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Your path and my path, how it crossed and how it'll part  

Monday, May 04, 2009

Crystallize your goals. Make a plan for achieving them and set yourself a deadline. Then, with supreme confidence, determination and disregard for obstacles and other people's criticisms, carry out your plan. -Paul Meyer

Next step, now that I have my Vision Board, it's time to chart my path towards it :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must be crazy, I took up important roles in 3 camps (ok, really important roles for 2 of them of which both are happening within one week difference!)... To add to that, I think my fellow programmer is just as crazy, she too is currently handling 3 events, not to mention school, tuitions and madrasah. At least I only have madrasah left now hehe.

Crazy as it it, I like it (most of the time) as I see the meaning behind it (mostly, kadang tu terlupa jugak niat, biasalah manusia... tu sebab selalu perlukan tazkirah)...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebrated 3 brothers' 24th birthday last night. There were a total of 18 of us. 9 sisters. 9 brothers. It was a happy night, and certainly the warmth of the friendship seemed to radiate everywhere. Especially since most of them were actually from the same NI exco batch 3-4 years ago. It was so nice to see the ukhuwwah going strong even through the years.

And it made me wonder... How would my batch be like 3-4 years down the road.. Would we still contribute to NI, as the current alumNI are more than willing to do to our batch? Would we even still be together?

And where would we be? What would we be doing? As I hear most of the brothers and sisters sharing how they're pursuing their studies (even overseas), I wonder if my path would be similar: to work first, earn $$$ and then go back to school to pursue my own set of dreams.

I shall tawakkal to Allah... Plus doa. I've accomplished the Usaha and Ikhtiar part and there's not much more I can do but wait, and wait, and wait somemore...

Where will I be, what would I be doing 3 months from now, a year from now, 3 years from now, 5 years from now, 10 years from now, 30 years from now and so on! That is, if I live long enough to see the sun these years from noe...

Recently I was reminded of the car accident I got into last November. Many things could have happened then. and no doubt, many things can happen anytime.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy belated/advanced 24th birthday Brothers Imran, Mohksin and Asrul! May Allah bless you with meaningful lives and to all of you, may you find what each of you are seeking for soon. Wherever you will be, whatever you'll be doing in the times to come, remember us and the ukhuwwah that binds us together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very grateful to Allah for what He has put me through and for where He has placed me now. I certainly feel blessed with the life I'm leading and with the friendships and all other blessings I'm showered with.

I love you oh Allah.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster