La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

La Cosa Nostra Mock Camp  

Monday, June 28, 2010

Wow, the camp was such an energy-seeper that I slept for about 13 hours and am still feeling super sleepy now. But had to go online to do edit abit of the proposal so Welfare can ask for more sponsors. The journey is still ongoing!

And... gosh why must my group be so fit?? Haha, imagine running from Jurong East swimming complex to the Pagoda at Chinese Garden and then climbing up the spiral staircase to the 7th storey and then running to Masjid Al-Mukminin! My legs are so wobbly now haha.

I was supposedly to go on a date with Husniyati today but I was too tired and wobbly so terpaksa postpone :( Sry Husni...

The mock camp went well, I guess. Alot of great feedbacks and suggestions. InsyaAllah by the time it's the actual camp, with the suggestions and other improvements in place, it'd be a great camp.

I've just got a big problem with public speaking. I talk too fast and the sequence of things I talk about is all over the place. Haiz, it was unfortunate that I had to talk quite alot during the camp.

Initially I was just the Head Programmer, then we needed facis and we figured out that the best 4 people are the Head SM and Head faci themselves plus 2 programmers who should know the programmes best and so for mock camp, I was one of the facis from programmes (since the other 2, 1 just came back from US and was sick so can't attend the games trial and the other stays in Johor for the holidays and had to miss quite a number of meetings and part of the games trial too).

Somehow or rather, I ended up being the emcee. It was temporary for Day 1, and that night we appointed another person as emcee, but when morning came, turned out that the emcee had something else and so I went up front again. Argh! I don't really have stage fright, from past experiences, but when I'm not prepared, I panic! And yeah amongst the crowd of facis and SMs that attended our Mock Camp as pax are our very own camp advisors plus the exco of NTUMS and Perbayu, past and present and probably future. Scary jugak ah...

Some parts I was just too tired, too tired even to eat. Day 0 I had a late lunch at around 5 and no dinner (cos I was very sleepy already). I only had a heavy lunch (which I didn't finish cos I found the smell too overwhelming) for Day 1 then ate only chicken for dinner. For Day 2 I think I only managed to down a few biscuits for the whole day. And Day 3 finally I ate some Nasi Lemak but couldn't finish it cos I really was about to vomit already, and when I reached home at night I only had energy to down egg and chicken. I really had no appetite (and time) to eat. Just feels like vomiting each time I look at rice. Dunno why. Never experienced this before seh.

Anyways I really miss my Fityan peeps *sniff sniff*. Everyone is so hyped up about Myspex and I hadn't gone even for one of the games. I was supposed to help out with the Netball day's programmes, but had to back out. I hadn't even take my jacket (the zip was spoiled when I went to take it last week). I wanna play Speedtag for Fityan on the closing ceremony day on 10th but I'm afraid it might clash with something for FOC... :(

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster