La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Urgh!  

Friday, August 07, 2009

I'm like not meant to EVER sit for my driving test. Urgh!!!

I was supposed to sit for my TP test on 28th July and for SOME "divine" reason (which I've yet to find out WHAT), the TP officer said my name isn't on the list. Like... WHAAAAT??? I mean I remember clicking the confirm button, I remember double checking on the site. My mistake was to not calling up Ubi CDC to confirm that the fee for the TP has been deducted or not to indicate confirm confirm confirm that my online application for test date had been received...

Ok takpe takpe. Sabar...

Nak book for another test date tak boleh. Cos the earliest next TP test date is in November and my FTT expires in September.

So kena book for FTT date... Which I did, on the 28th itself.

The 3 dates available for FTT is 11th Aug, 12th Aug and 13th Aug. My first week of classes at NIE!! What to do kan... apply je lar. I took 12th so in the case I need to find my lecturer to explain my leave can do so on 11th.

How would I know I'd have lecture on 12th kan??? Timetable baru kluar niari sehhhhh. If it had come out before 28th, obviously I'd choose a date which doesn't clash with class la kan???

NIE called me today to say that my application for leave of absence has been rejected for the reason that I applied for FTT after 23rd July, the registration date. -_-'

I fought my case uh, how would I know then that I'd have class on 12th since my timetable comes out only today??

Even fought my case by explaining my situation that I only applied for FTT on the 28th because of that whole hoo haa about my TP test date not being entered into the system.

Still cannot. She insisted that I should know that I'll be entering NIE and should be fully committed to the course. That if I had applied for FTT before 23rd July THEN the leave would be accepted.

*Sigh* What more can I say kan? That I was hoping against hope??

But I did ask, what if my lecturer allows me to miss his lecture for my test... The officer said then that shall be a mutual understanding between me and my lecturer, but the Foundations Programmes Office shall ignore my application for leave....

I've e-mailed my Physical Chemistry professor yesterday explaining that I had applied for leave but yet to receive a reply from the office...

I don't know if I should e-mail him again to inform that my leave has been rejected.

$12 for FTT that I'm not gonna sit for. Plus the $190 I gave my instructor for the TP... of which he says he'll try to recalculate and give me refund where possible (cos he had to pay for dunno what what). How much already y'know!

My own money la seh...

I actually had the cheek to ask the officer who called just now if NIE will refund me for the fee I'd paid for my FTT that I won't get to sit for.

Obviously the answer is no.

So demoralised already.

I remember Azhar's words. Two things that could help you pass your TP. 1) doa from mother. 2) the right niat for wanting to pass TP.

Probably that's the reason all these isn't turning out the way I expect: aku takde niat pon nak pass TP ni. Aiyooooo.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster