La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Call from MOE  

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oh shooooooooot!

I just received a call from MOE regarding my application for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science and the caller asked if I'm still interested, and I just went silent!

That one second of hesitation could cost me my future eh!

The reason behind the hesitation is because after all these while, I'm still unclear of my direction. As in, I have in mind what I wanna be, but how to get there is totally a different story considering my current grades.

I've prayed asking Allah to guide me where I'd best be, and I shall be open minded (lapang dada) and accept what He has laid in front of me.

I may be shortlisted for an interview, and if I do, and if I get through, then perhaps that is the best for me.

And I would add to the pool of teachers in my BIG family, as well as in Fityan haha.

But there's no fault in that. I shall hold to Fazillah's words when I got poly instead of JC. "Perhaps that's where you would shine." Just twist it abit and you'll get, "Perhaps that's where I can reach out." I've seen how Raudah tries her best to reach out to her students, and stressful as it seem, she seems to get a form of satisfaction from it.

At the end of the day though, the call was just to inform I MAY get shortlisted for an interview. And that one moment of hesitation could have just blown it away and I may still not be called for an interview...

Oh Allah, please guide me on a straight path, a path of those whom You give nikmat, and not a path of those whom You dislike, neither a path of those who're astray/lost. Amin.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster