La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Silent Tears  

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I have so many things to do!!! I really really need to focus and that's like the last thing that I feel I can achieve... Like I'm so dead sleepy but,well I have deadlines to meet... Serves me right for taking up 1001 things to handle at 1 time. Haha multitask konon, I feel like I'm on the noose waiting for somebody to kick the bucket for me cause I'm too scared to kick it myself. :P I just wanna challenge myself, but sometimes I just feel I'm being stupid.. As in: STOOOOPID... Either that or I'm being TOO CLEVER haha whatever lah Marl... You're babbling!

Anyway, 3 of my friends just challenged me to achieve something by the end of this month. It's definitely a motivation, but I don't seem to have the confidence to do it larh... Pray I'd win the challenge yeah?

I had auditions for Pesta Peti Putih (PPP) at meeting room this afternoon. People would be glad to get a role but I'm like scared of the committment I would have to give if I get through. But of course la, I do want to get through. It'd be loads of fun! And.. loads of hardwork too... Hmmz...

For the last 3 days, I had Bunayya Camp under Perdaus at Pasir Ris Park. I was one of the organisers as a programmer!! I had a lot of fun even though it's like super tiring. On the first night, it was like a training for trainers kinda thing. We had a war game between the different teams and even though programmers lost, we had a really good strategy and I'm so proud of the teamwork! But I was the first one out seh... I should have just thrown my water bomb at Syafiqah!!!! I didn't get to shoot boo hoo... Oh oh, then after that we did solo night walk at the mangrove swamp. Oh my... My imagination seriously went wild seh...

The kids, our participants, started coming only on the following morning. They're so cute I tell you!!!! Most of them were very active and I'm so proud of the girls!!!! All the girls except 3 went into the mangrove swamp ALONE. None turned back to the entrance and we even have some o excited to go!!! Oh, and overall, the highest scorer for the camp was a girls' team, De Sunshinez!!! Which reminds me.. I was the scorekeeper and I tell you, the job sounds easy but the keeping track and the tabulations can give you such a BIG headache seh...

Hmm... And before the camp, I had my term tests.. I'm not sure how I'd do. I sure hope I do well but... I dunno lah!!!

I have another camp coming up this Friday which is Camp Xplore under Fityan Ghufran and again I'm a programmer. Just that this time I have a lot more to do since there's only a total of 2 programmers.. Aaaah!!! But I'm looking forward to the camp! I'm sure the participants would enjoy it, insyaAllah...

OMG! I am like super duper tired.. My eyes are so red, my head is so mulled, my face is so full of pimples and my heart and my mind seems to be torn apart. I've got to pull myself together!!! I'd better go now. It's abit of a relief to be able to post an entry today. Till the next entry then!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster