La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The World Outside  

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Don't you wonder what it's like in the big world out there? Most of us are just following the flow, keeping ourselves in a cage that we ourselves build. The cage which we call comfort zone. It's human nature to wanna feel safe and secure at all times. And I'm not saying that it's wrong.. But aren't you curious? Don't you want to break free and explore for yourself what's really in store for us out there? Think about it...

Miss my favourite songs by 'Brothers'... It's really soothing to be able to hear them again. I, unlike most others, don't own an MP3/MP4 whatever. And I can live without music in my ears 24/7 so I feel like I don't really need it but we do need music sometimes you know... Eventhough 'to think of Allah is the path to find peace'. Hehe, that KPR lesson set me thinking, why do we need all these entertainment?

I'm feeling super sleepy now. Actually, was sleepy already even before I started this entry lol, but I really wanna blog... Read Ad's blog and a few other friend's blogs just now. So nice to be able to catch up on your friend's thoughts and feelings yea? Hehe. Ad's blog always makes me laugh. It's just her personality to make people feel warm and laugh easily hehe.

Hmm... I shall go rest now lah. Nitez fellaz!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster