La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

New Chapter  

Sunday, July 10, 2005

A new book, with new plots, new settings, new characters, new themes, new ilustrations, new life... In other words, I've decided to have a new life, with new resolutions, new dreams, new wishes... A total new blog alright. I just feel this new layout fits me more. Typical, aye, I'm typical alright.

By the way, eruantale stands for yana in elvish. Thanks to Sylvia who helped me search for this. Actually, I prefer to be called Yana than Marl (school friends), Nana (family & relatives), Marliyana (teachers and whoever else). So far only one person calls me Yana, it's Sylvia.

Haiz... Speaking of Sylvia, I miss chatting with me. There used to be so many different tools we used to communicate; handphone, snail-mail, e-mail, orisinal flowers, msn, yahoo messenger, Green Dragon chatroom etc. Guess our busy schedules are pulling us apart. We'll sort it out one day, when I feel a bit free-er.

Anyway, I forgot this warm note: welcome!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster